PLASTIC CORRUGATED vs. PAPER CORRUGATED
Several Case Studies
Wal-Mart (Distribution Breakpack boxes)
- Standard re-use for fiber corrugated distribution box was less than 3 trips from a DC to the store and back.
- Plastic containers average turns exceeded 70 trips with some units in service exceeding 200 trips.
- Initial fulfillment order from Plastic Packaging Solutions of 1.2 million cases with 0 defects or returns.
- Return for the cost of the plastic the plastic corrugated container investment was only 9 trips.
NAPA auto parts (Distribution and Transport Tote)
- Was using 275 Double Wall fiber totes, replacing them 5-8 times per year.
- After replacing with Plastic Corrugated totes.
- The average replacement extended to over 4 years and some of our cases were in service exceeding 15 years.
- Transferred all feasible projects from fiber to plastic corrugated.
- Expectations for plastic corrugated items to be in service for a minimum of 7 years.
- PPS Products have met and exceeded all of BMW’s expectations.
THESE ARE JUST A FEW PROJECTS WITH OUR CUSTOMERS THAT HELPED THEM BENEFIT FROM THE TRANSITION FROM THEIR PAST MATERIALS TO PLASTIC CORRUGATED. WE HAVE MORE SUCCESS STORIES THAT WE CAN SHARE FROM OUR DECADES OF ALLIANCES WITH OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR COMPANY ONE OF THEM.